Tuesday, June 7, 2011

158/365 First Fort of Summer

The kids made their first fort of summer today. They found every blanket they could and got me to hang them off of the boy's bunk beds. They are currently watching movies, and have requested to be served dinner in there too. :) I see popcorn in the future and possibly a slumber party too.

My prompt for the 30 Day Challenge was "High Angle", so I shot the kids coming out of their fort from the top bunk.

Sorry about the fuzziness and noise. The lighting was not the greatest but it was a moment that I didn't want to miss. 






OH! If you don't mind, my ferris wheel picture is a finalist at the Crown of Life's Photography's  Best of The Best Photo Challenge. I would love it if you would vote for me! The voting box is on the top right of her blog. Thanks!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Voted :) It is a beautiful photo!

Carrie said...

Totally voted for you! Adorable pictures today.

karren said...

Gotta ;ove this...the capture AND the caption!

Chelsea said...

So darn cute! And I LOVE your ferris wheel picture!

Kristin said...

Congrats on your Top 5 wins with your photo and I so voted for you at this contest; I love your photo and see that you are way ahead of the pack, so you should be a shoo in! Love the fort pictures. We love forts around here too, but I love that Little Miss is right there in the middle of the big boys!