Friday, April 1, 2011

91/365 Riley Kisses


I could point out all of the flaws in these pictures, but I don't care! They make me SMILE! :)

Thank you so much for all of the sweet comments on my ladybug picture! They made my day! I happened to get lucky on that one! I walked outside to get a picture of my weeds (rolling eyes), and I happened to find that little guy. At first he wouldn't stay still, but I finally caught him when he reached the top of that blade of grass and then he flew away. LOL! The boys and I are actually going to be raising some lady bugs soon so I am sure there will be more pictures of lady bugs.
Here is the macro filter that I bought. Too bad they aren't selling it right now. I only paid about $8 for it and I LOVE it! Maybe you can find something similar.

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

Too darn adorable!

Carlynn said...

Gotta love sloppy puppy dog kisses. The boys are loving it!

Jaime said...

I love this...pure joy!

karren said...

I can relate! LOVE it.

Branson said...

They make me smile too! :)

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures!

Photography said...

They make me smile too!

Katherine said...

These pictures totally make me smile too! They are the best kind! Thanks for the link to the macro filter- totally going to see if I can find something similar.

Carrie said...

Cute pictures!!! Your ladybug picture was ah-mazing! I can't wait to play with my macro filter some more. I'm hoping it warms up soon so I can take it outside.

SKCPhotos said...

Who cares about the flaws. These are beautiful shots of a wonderful moment.