Uh oh! I'm guessing someone got stung... This picture is SOOOOOO great! Funny thing is, I passed a dead bee on the sidewalk and seriously considered scooping it up and taking it home for a macro shot :) Now I wish I had :(
you showed him! Hope the bite feels better.
Oh no! It's hard to see an adult get stung, but even harder when it is a little child. I hope it wasn't serious and that he is feeling better!
Great photo BTW :)
A really cool photo. Not a cool situation :( Hope he's ok.
WOW! That is an amazing photo!!!! Hope you're son is okay and didn't hurt too long. The bee got it coming!
Wonderful macro. That looks like a wasp not a bee though. OUCH for your son. Hope he is better today.
Oh my goodness! Sorry to hear about your son. Great photo though!
Great shot of the stupid bee. Nice!
Oh dear! Hope the bite isn't hurting any more :-( Great shot!
I think that may be a wasp. I caught one just like in a jar the other day and am waiting to be sure he is dead before I photograph him. I heard they can sting or bite after they are dead, so be careful. :)
That is an awesome shot! Sorry he was mean to your son. Ouch!
At first I was thinking "poor little bee" until I read what you wrote. Lol...you crack me up! I guess he had it coming, huh? That'll teach him to be mean to your son. A bee sting tip that works wonders (takes the pain away in an instant) is to put a cottonball of bleach over the sting. Once the stinging stops, just wash the bleach off. We've done this many times...it always works.
Wow- what an amazing amount of detail in this picture!We've had wasps and bumble bees getting into our home the past few weeks. My son flips out every time he sees one. I don't blame him.
Post a Comment